Friday, April 18 in the year 2014 of our(play along) Lord, will be forever remembered as Vanity Good Friday. While this may be a Vanity Friday only 2 years in the making, it is a Good Friday that has taken 1,981 years to finally happen. Prepare your Swoles.
Once again Coach David “of Nazareth” Charbonneau will be taking over all the classes. ALL THE CLASSES. He was so pumped up last Vanity Friday that he left with a nose bleed and the previous Vanity Friday left him crippled and unable to walk for 2 whole days. Will this Friday be the one that finally kills him? And an even better question, if he does perish will he rise again on Easter Sunday ready to squat once more? Show up Friday to find out.
Lightening & Commandments
The 10 Commandments of the Weight Room
1. Never, ever warm up!
2. Fake Spot! Trust no one, not even Jerome!
3. Smoke during cardio!
4. Take control, mark your territory!
5. Never Stretch! You look tight, you must be tight!
6. Pain is good! If you don’t hurt, what you doing it for?
7. Don’t think, just lift! Your brain don’t lift no weights!
8. Water is the enemy!
9. Never re-rack your weights!
10. Constantly stay oiled!
Let it be known, even today Jesus fights for your sins.
(Disclaimer – we do not intend offense upon persons of any faith. We simply try to provide humor into everyday life. Also who are we kidding, we already belong to a cult.)